Most often people share your content via Email or social media networks, this script will add a link back to the original article and you can surely expect to see a boost in your inorganic traffic. People will click the attached back links and will be brought straight to your blog post and social fan pages. Its like hitting two birds with one stone! :)
Copy any text from our lab and paste it on word pad or Facebook or any WYSIWYG editor. Note: The script will work only if you copy a minimum of 8 words.
Who should use Tynt?
If you are running a tutorial blog and share a lot of codes then you should better not try using Tynt else you will troubleshoot your readers with plenty of errors (due to a link added to the code). Other than tutorial blogs, almost everyone can use it.
Install Tynt on your blogs
The installation steps are extremely easy. Follow these:
- Sign up at tynt
- Submit your Email and in the Domain field submit your blog address with adding http:// and the back slash (/) at the end of URL. Your link should look as follows:
3. Accept the privacy agreement and hit Submit
4. Now you will be provided with a code. Do not copy it and first Click the customize Script button just below that code
5. Then click the customize attribution button on next page
6. You can now customize what text to display and what to hide. If you wish you can only display the read more link and disable Attribution and social profile links by keeping their fields empty.
Submit your twitter and Facebook usernames if you would like to show them below copied text.
You can also decide whether to display the article URL or Page Title or both. Set URL to canonical. Set placement to "below the copied text" for better chances of being ignored by the copier.
See the screenshot below for settings:
7. Click Save and then press Done
8. Copy the code and go to your Blog (blogger or Wordpress). Inside your template search for the closing head tag
Paste the tynt script just above this tag.
Tip: Blogger users may go to Template > Edit HTML > Proceed and then search the tag.
Tip: Wordpress users will find the head tag by going to Appearance > Editor > header.php
10. Save your template and you are all done!
Visit your blog and copy a snippet of any text you like and then paste it anywhere (except notepad) to see the attribution links working just fine.
Track Reader Engagement
By going to your Homepage at tynt account, you will see 4 options to track the text being copied.
- Keywords: This is where you will see which keywords are copied the most
You play around with these options to take maximum benefit out of this free tool. You will receive email stats which look similar to that we received for our lab.
If you are facing any trouble installing the script, just let me know by posting your question in the comment box below. I just hope you find this functionality useful and worth trying. I am sure this will increase your pageviews and overall traffic. Take good care of yourselves. Peace and blessings pals. :)
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »