If you are a blogger user you may follow this tutorial:
Step1: Create a Facebook Application
- Log into Facebook Apps
- Click on Create New App button towards Top-right
- In the box that pops up, type "My Recommendation Bar" inside the App name field , "fb-recommendations" inside App Namespace. Click continue.
4. Enter the captcha code to pass the security check. Click Submit
5. You are app is almost done. Just click Website with Facebook Login and Mobile Web tab and inside each box input your blog URL. Your blog URL must start with http:// and end with forward slash (/). See the screenshot below. Do not touch remaining options and click Save Changes.
6. Copy App ID , App secret and App Namespace. Save these three inside a word document or notepad because we will need them later.
Step2: Install the Facebook Plugin on Wordpress
In order for Facebook apps to work with Wordpress framework, you will need to install the official Facebook plugin. Follow these easy steps:
- Log into your Wordpress account
- Click on Plugins > Add New
- Inside the Search Plugins box type Facebook
- Click install now under the very first plugin that appears in search results
5. Activate the plugin
6. You will now see a Facebook tab appearing on your Wordpress Sidebar Menu. Click it and navigate to step#3 on that page. Inside the fields submit your App Id, App secret and Namespace.
7. Save changes. You will now be redirected to a new page. Select "Facebook Recommendation bar" and activate it.
8. Now you will see some control options for your bar. Set them as follows:
- Trigger – This option defines the percentage of the page scrolled by the visitor, before the bar will expand. Keep it as 30% to receive higher pageviews.
- Read Time – As soon as the visitor reaches a specified location, the plugin would expand and before expanding it will take some time. This time is called Read time which decides the speed. Keep it equal to 10 seconds.
- Action – You can either choose to display a like button or recommend button
- Side – Sets whether you wish to float the bar to bottom-left or bottom-right of your page.
9. Click save changes and you are all done! :)
Need help?I hope the installation for wordpress was far easy compared to that on Google blogs. If you find any step not cleared please do not hesitate to let us know. We hope this new plugin may bring a positive impact to your blog page views, ad impressions and FB likes. We liked it a lot and therefore added it to all blogs under our network. Take good care of yourselves and your loved ones. Peace and blessings. :)
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »