Report alleged Copyright Infringement to Blogger
Fighting Copyright violation on BloggerThis is what we did to convince Blogger to delete our post from his blog:
- Submit your full name and write your blog title as your Company
- Fill up the first box with the URL of your original content/post. If more than one post is copied than add one URL per line.
- Fill up the second box describing what has been violated and who violated it.
- In the box that asks for the Location of the allegedly infringing material, simply submit the URL of that post where you content is violated. You can also paste more than one URLs by clicking the link under the box that says Add an additional field
- Check the two boxes to agree to terms
- In the signature box write your full name again.
- Finally hit the submit button
Thanks for reaching out to us!
We have received your legal request. We receive many such complaints each day; your message is in our queue, and we'll get to it as quickly as our workload permits.
Due to the large volume of requests that we experience, please note that we will only be able to provide you with a response if we determine your request may be a valid and actionable legal complaint, and we may respond with questions or requests for clarification. For more information on Google's Terms of Service, please visit http://www.google.com/accounts/TOS
We appreciate your patience as we investigate your request.
The Google Team
And just after 5 hours I received a confirmation that the post has been deleted successfully.
Thanks for reaching out to us.
In accordance with the DMCA, we have completed processing your infringement complaint and the content in question no longer appears on the following URL(s):
Please let us know if we can assist you further.
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »