1. Find out what your best performing ad unit is
Insert the code for the ad unit here</div>
2. Sort out crawl errors
Check this Google article on how to fix crawl errors.
3. User experienceThe internet is so filled up with information now, that no matter what content you crate, chances are that it has already been made in one way or another. So what would diffrentiate your content with that of your competitors? Your website's user experience will, because that is one of the few chances you have of getting a headstart.
When a user lands on your page, you only have a few seconds to make an impression, something which you can only do with a good user experience. Good user eperience features include fast load speed, good layout of your content, nice color schemes, interactive interface with an easy navigation, quick links, and so on.
4. Use Google Plus moreCreating and maintaining a Google Plus page is the key to success now, whether you like it or not. It can be used to share your videos, posts, pictures, and more. People can +1 them, which is basically a recommendation for others to check your posts out. Google apparantly wants you to use its social network more often. And if you want success, that's just what you'll have to do.
5. Use DFPYes, we talked about it yesterday.You might be using other ad networks alongside AdSense on your site. Doubleclick For Publishers (DFP) is a Google-hosted tool that helps streamline the process, and makes it easy to serve ads fromdifferent ad networks. It gives you a vast array of features, such as the free video ad serving feature we talked about yesterday.
6. Go mobileLast, but not least, make your website mobile! You can create and serve multiple versions of your site, depending upon the user agent client that requests the data. The market is growing rapidly, and it'd be a good idea to capitalize on this opportunity, and convert visitors into bucks.
That's it for now. Try implementing all of these tips. If you run into any problems, feel free to ask in the comments below. Peace :)
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »