Security concernsWhen talking about the biggest social network on the planet, privacy and security are bound to come up at some point. And here we're talking about sharing files from your personal DropBox account. So is it safe? Well, you can count on it.
Adding DropBox files to Facebook Group
- Go to a Facebook group you want to add files to, and start writing a post on that group. You'll see an option Add File. There, you'll see an option From Your DropBox.
- Click on Choose File, and Facebook will ask your permission to allow DropBox. Click Allow.
- You should then see a DropBox login windows with a Facebook Window. Log into your DropBox account to access your files.
- Select a file you want, and simply double-click on it to add it to the group.
- Once done, you will see your file displayed in a nice manner along with your post :)
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »