The PR for MBT remains at 4.0 and same is true for SEM which remains at 2.0. My main focus these last months have been Alexa Rank and I must congratulate all our readers for taking MBT to attain an Alexa Rank of 7K. MBT now counts amongst the very few Google blogs that has AlhamdulillAh crossed the 10K boundary. SEM has amazingly reached 29K within just 6 months and is improving daily.
How important is PageRank?
Why your PageRank is not increasing?Your PageRank did not increase? If yes then don't get frustrated and start understanding the concept first. PageRank is not sequential and surely not proportional to the number of incoming links. It is an automatic system that depends on quality links pointing your main domain. I have already written a detailed post that explains every single question revolving around your mind:
Do you need several backlinks?
- Guest post on at least 4 Blogs (where you comment) with PR > 3
- Make your Post of at least 1K words
- Make sure your blog is well designed, presented and contains at least 25 posts. You must provide a solid reason so that the author may offer a link.
- Produce a post that is related to the author's niche
- Make it presentable, sound mature and to the point
- Never try to promote yourself or your blog on a guest post, talk about the topic only.
- Add images and video to make the post stand out
Do not fool yourselves
- Readership First (i.e. Posting quality content)
- Traffic second
- Alexa third
- PageRank Fourth
What is the Maximum PageRank achievable by a blog?
What's your PageRank?
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »