You can see this widget live on my sidebar with real time followers stats of my Google Plus circles and with a “Add me To Circles” Button. The Widget is completely customizable and will blend any site theme perfectly. The number of followers displayed by the widget is automatic. You just need to fetch the code and paste it on your blogs. Lets know how!
Add “Add me on Google+” Button To Blogger
- You just need to visit Google Plus widget homepage i.e. Click here
- Click the Get Widget button
- Create your widget by using the tabs to fully customize the look of your button
- Enter your Google+ ID in the basic settings tab,
You can get your Plus ID by going to your Google Plus profile page and then copy the digital code from your browser address bar as shown below,
- Set the Widget width equal to the width of your sidebar. In my case I have kept it 300
- You can also change the language of the add me button from basic settings. Currently 9 languages are supported.
- To change color codes use our Color Generator
- Once you are done simple hit the Get Code button at the top. Copy the code and then go to Blogger > Design
- Paste your code inside it and hit save.
- You are all done!
Do let me know if you needed any further assistance. Have Fun. :)
If you enjoyed this post then why not add me on Google+? Add me to your Circles :>Filed Under: Blogger Widgets and plugins, Google Plus Tricks
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »