Why schedule your emails?
Scheduling emails in Gmail
Scheduling with Boomerang
- Visit the Boomerang site and download the extension
- Log into your Gmail account. If you're already logged in, the app will automatically be installed
- Open your Gmail account, and click on Compose New
- Now, you should see a Send later option next to your Send button. Click on it, and you'll see the scheduling options for your email
Boomerang also has some additional bonus features, such as email tracking and email reminders which will never let you forget a conversation again.
Scheduling with RightInbox
- Download the RightInbox add-on for Firefox or Chrome
- Grant access permissions, and you're ready to start scheduling
- You will see a Send Later button alongside the Send button. It has all the scheduling options you need, just like with Boomerang
This is a really great feature, and I am sure a lot of you need this. It is especially useful for professionals who need to send out emails frequently. This trick will let them become more efficient at their task
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »