Where can you find this information?
The Basic tab
- Ever Crawled - The total number of pages Google has ever come across on your site. This will show you your maximum total number of pages. So if you had 100 pages which Google crawled, and then you deleted half of them, this will still display a count of 100.
- Blocked By Robots - Number of pages blocked by robots.txt. Google knows about these pages, but wouldn't index them unless you change your robots.txt file
- Not Selected - Total number of pages that Google hasn't seen fit to be included in its search results. This could happen due to a variety of reasons
- It has a redirection to another page
- It has duplicate content also found on another page, and hence the other page was indexed instead
- It has a rel="canonical" tag to other pages.
How this data is useful?
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »