Install Google Short Links
- Go To Google Apps Marketplace
- Click the Add it now button
- Check the agreement
- Where ask to insert Web Address, type go inside the box
- Click the submit button
- In the next page you will be asked to setup a CNAME record. Simply follow the easy steps. Hostgator users may go to their cpanel and search for Advanced DNS Zone and then create a CNAME record. For TTL submit 3600 as default. Inside name submit go and inside CNAME submit ghs.google.com
7. When all things done click the submit button.
You have now successfully created a new web address from where you can create and manage short links. Just go to your short link page. In our case it is go.smartearningmethods.com.
How it works?
http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=TntByStc&loc=en_USSee how neatly they are masked;
http://go.mybloggertricks.com/EmailfeedsIf you click the masked URL or original URL, you will land on the same page. Try it.
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »