Redirect URL for Email
- Go to your control panel by typing this address
Replace your_domain with your website address.https://www.google.com/a/your_domain.com
2. Click the settings tab and then click Email from left sidebar. Click the Change URL link just next to Web address:
3. Now inside the box set your address to mail.your_domain.com and hit continue.
- Log into your Control Panel
- Click the Advanced DNS ZONE Editor icon under Domains
- Choose your domain
- Choose the record type as CNAME. Inside Name write mail, set TTL to 3600 and insert ghs.google.com next to CNAME.
- Click Add Record
- All done!
- Now go back to Google Apps page and continue the easy steps.
Create Short Links for all domain servicesYou can slo set short addresses for services such as Calendar, docs and sites. For doing this go to Settings > Email > Change URL . On the page that loads you will see a link that says change URLs for all domain services. click it and you will see boxes that you can edit to create short easy-to-remember URLs.
Remember that for each new address you set, you will have to create a CNAME record just like you created for mail.
Why so much Fuss?
email@example.comI control them all from just one account! Now that is something most of you would find really useful because its helping me a lot in managing emails more efficiently.
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »