Why Should I read Your Blog?
And below is the screenshot of the same post but with a look that both readers and search engines welcome warmly.
See the difference? Now learn the good way of beautifying your written style and making the best use of your online time.
How To Let Search Engines and Readers Love Your Posts?
1- Write a highly optimized starting paragraph –The Intro
- Correct Keywords will attract robots more and more.
- With back links to Older Posts, their importance (PR) in the yes of robots will significantly increase.
- With an old story and link to previous posts, readers will get interested in the post.
2- Always Add an Intro ImageAdd an intro image and align him at the left of your intro paragraph. Tag the image with proper keywords that may describe your post content. For example in the intro image of today’s post I have tagged the image in this way,
< img alt="Search Engines Love" src="Image-Link"/>Advantages:
- This way you will drive traffic from Google Images too. Tag also all other images that appear in your posts with relevant keywords but don’t tag them with same keywords again and again. Be versatile.
3- Add Anchor Tags To Important Sections Of Your Post
- Your content will be crawled and indexed better and not overlooked.
- This technique helps you to win over your competitors. Few months ago MBT blog was ranked 7th for the keyword “Blogger Tricks” and today it is ranked the third. See it for yourselves,
4- Add h4 and h5 Tags
- These tags will highlight important sections to robots and Readers
- Again an edge over your Competitors!
- More chances to get better indexed!
5- Highlight What is important!Read the text below,
Now Read this text,
Final Word Of Advise
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »