Entrepreneurship and Youth Awareness, the two different but not indistinct messages the STC Network has been maintaining for the better part of the past 5 years, resonated once again last month on the 23rd of February in Islamabad - and profoundly I must add. "Unexplored Success Treasures", the first event of its kind in Pakistan, was a thoroughly enjoyable experience for organizers, speakers and participants alike. But more than that, it was an eye-opener for the youth and those who wouldn't think outside their 9-5 box! We feel honored in having successfully delivered such a strong and valuable message to such individuals, and hence consider UST 2014 a victory for the STC Network, and for Entrepreneurship (Alhamdulillah)!
About Unexplored Success Treasures
On the event
- Dr. Rashid A. Raja - Psy.D., BCPC., HSPP. Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- TJ Hussain - Creator of Pakistan's first golf magazine
- Commander Fayyaz - Clinical Psychologist, Pakistan Navy
- Muhammad Usman Gulzari - Public Speaking Trainer & Coach
- Binish Nauman – Spiritual Coach
- Omar Javaid - Incharge of Center of Entrepreneurial Development at PAFKIET
- Haider Haseeb – CEO at Planeteers Youth Based Organization
- Abdul Sheikh tony – English Learning and Self Development
- Ibraheem Ahmed – Serial Entrepreneur with OD trainings
- Dr. Mayanaz (Nazo) – Expert in Human Psychology
- Sardar Azam - HR Professional
- Zeeshan Shafquat Malik – Motivational Speaker
- Usama Shahid Khan – Entrepreneur
- Ahmed Masroor – Social Entrepreneur
- Irfan U Khan - Entrepreneur
- Dr. Zsuzsanna Fajcsak - Her topic, Enlightening the Darkness - How to be the Entrepreneur of your life opened our eyes and made us realize the human perception is limited by his imagination. Being a psychologist, her mission is to make a difference and facilitate changes in people's lives reaching sustainable health and wealth. Although the longest, her session was the most interactive and the most fun, and the audience learned how to hug properly, among many other things :)
- Abid Beli - Abid Beli, who had flew in for our event, and stayed with our team in the guest house. He did us the honor of kicking off the event, and had valuable insights into Entrepreneurship, Social Media, and cultivating lucrative business ideas.
- Harsh Agrawal - One of India's top Blogger, Harsh Agrawal was a huge source of inspiration to those present. The pro-blogger could not join us personally, so we had to contend with a video message that was motivational and educational at the same time!
- Raza Rumi - The veteran TV Anchor, Economist and Social Activist with decades of experience had a lot of wise words to share with the audience. He talked about social problems, and how individuals can overcome them to inspire change in society. His words of wisdom shall no doubt be a valuable source of guidance for those present.
Looking forward to seeing you on our next event!
Note: Visit our UST Facebook Page for photos and videos :)
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »