Social networks - a business!
1. How to make money online - is it legit?
2. Are there fake schemes out there?
3. How much can a person earn per month by working online?
4. Defending against Google algorithm changes and increasing PageRank
PageRank is a scale of 0-10 that Google uses to rank websites. Ahmad (MIT Graduate) from New York asked how to increase your site's PageRank. Although there are literally hundreds of ways to improve your PageRank, the best way is to build quality backlinks to your website by writing articles on neighboring blogs, i.e. blogs in the same niche as yours, and publicizing your content on social networking and social bookmarking sites.
5. What are the pre-requisites for blogging?The first requirement is Common Sense! Because without it, you'll always remain confused on how to generate traffic through search engines or through social media, and you'll always continue misusing this resource - the blogging platform.
Another requirement is having a well-designed website. A good website design attracts more and more visitors, because it engages your readers more. You also need good CSS and HTML designing skills, because you'll need these skills for further development and extension of your website or its content, and for optimization. You'll need to understand the requirements of search engine optimization as well, as this will help you rank your blog well in search engines.
You also need to have a good grasp on the English language (if your blog is in English). It is not a requirement, but certainly a recommended pre-requisite. Without English, how can you express yourself effectively to your readers?
6. Can we continue to rely upon Blogger?
7. What skills are worth learning?
8. Can you be an entrepreneur without having specific skills?Obviously Not everyone can be a coder or may develop mobile apps or websites. That's quite all right. You don't need to have exceptional skills to start a business. Internet is not a place where only developers and programmers can make money through a website. Others can too by hiring professional help. If you don' have development skills, you can always pay someone to develop a website for you. No exceptional skills required. You just need a vision, and an open mind, along with a willingness to invest initially in your business.
Of course, if you're a blogger, then you will need certain skills specific to this domain. For example, you need programming skills and web-development skills in order to carry forward your idea to the next level. This was a question from Kulwant Nagi from India, who asked whether a blogger needs to have programming skills. If you can program, and like programming, then you should consider yourself very lucky, and you can use this interest of yours to reach higher levels of success.
9. How to manage your time between personal and social life?Good question asked by Kashif from Karachi. Managing time is a major concern among people. But truth be told, the life of an entrepreneur is far different from a professional working under a supervisor. An entrepreneur is a free spirit, and has the option when to open his office, and when to close it. So some concerns of people might be born out of misconceptions - being an entrepreneur doesn't mean you can't dedicate time to your friends and family. It's rather a lot fun!
If you have any questions that you would wish to ask Mohammad then please post them below. :)
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »