Google Webmaster Tools
Making your site crawlable
- Site errors: These are problems that prevent Google from accessing your site at all. These often mean that your site is down, so you should address these issues as soon as possible. Site errors often occur because your server is down or overloaded, or because your site or hosting provider is blocking Googlebot.
- URL errors: These are problems Googlebot encounters when trying to crawl specific pages. Your site or web host may be blocking access to these pages or a visitor may have clicked a broken link or a link to a deleted page.
Submit your sitemapOK, so you now have a site set up with any errors removed, and some content online. It's time to submit a sitemap. Create a Sitemap to help search engines better crawl and categorize your site. The following link can help.
Hit the forums!The Webmaster Help Forum contains a variety of useful resources for webmasters. Get connected with many experienced contributors who post in the forum, including Top Contributors and Googlers. You can utilize the Webmaster Help Forum by:
- Viewing answers to common questions from other webmasters
- Asking others to take a look at your site and offer feedback
- Posting questions specific to your site
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »