What is RSS?
- Read: Submit your Posts to Feedburner - Post Feed
- Read: submit your comments to Feedburner - comment Feed
Steps to safely Migrate SubscribersThis tutorial is really simple. You just need to follow the steps carefully and correctly.
- Go To your Feedburner account
- Select the Feed your wish to migrate
- Click on Edit Feed Details
- Now you will see three options which are
- Feed Title
- Original Feed
- Feed Address
- Amongst the three we will be concerned with Original Feed only.
- Replace the address with
7. Your blogger Feed address will have the following URL structure:
http://yourdomain.com/feeds/posts/defaultYou will need to change it to the following wordpress Feed address
8. Click the button "Save Feed details" and you are almost done.
Redirect WP Feeds to FeedburnerNow you will need to disconnect feed redirecting from blogger and integrate it with wordpress. for this follow these steps:
- Go to blogger > Settings> Other
- where it says "Post Feed Redirect URL" Click the remove link to stop feed redirection
- Now log into wordpress
- Install the Plugin Primary Feedburner Note: Its an alternative to Feedburner FeedSmith which no longer exists.
- Once installed, click on settings tab and choose Primary Feedburner
- Enable Primary Feedburner by selecting "on" option
- Next you will have two feed options. One for posts and one for comments. In the first input field insert your Feedburner title and leave other field empty
- Hit save and you are all done!
Further settingsIn order to make best use of your feedburner account. Activate the following options by going to the Publicize tab
- Buzz boost
- Email Subscriptions
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »