I downloaded a free version of this handy tool and since then I could not stop writing algorithms and giving birth to creative tools that has made my blogging experience even more worthwhile. We are now using the professional version which comes with plugin support. It took me just 4 days to develop a whole new Mobile Shopping store out of scratch using built-in library functions provided by Codelobster. Today whatever tools that you see on this blog may it be Sitemap generator, contact forms or widgets are crafted using this amazing tool. Some of you wanted to learn how to develop Wordpress templates, blogger templates and php forms, so the tutorial today would explain everything in detail.
You really do not even need Dreamweaver anymore because Codelobster is a complete pack for both designers and developers. I will show you a demonstration of a contact form that we designed and coded using this tool. Lets see at some of its important features that impressed me a lot;
- PHP Advanced autocomplete: This is my personal favorite. It includes huge selection of code completion listings for all variables, user classes and functions. Saves great amount of time.
- CSS/HTML Inspector: When the number of files and pages increases, it becomes really difficult to dig out the class for an HTML section out of thousand lines of written code. Inspector splits the screen in three sections and displays line number and location of all CSS classes for any div section you click.
- Excellent Debugger Tools: One of the major problem we faced was finding the root cause of an error that would cause our entire structure to crash. The debugger with its tons of features helps to locate variables and attributes that are misspelled, wrongly structured or not closed. Its suggestions are too accurate and helps a lot in locating the error and correcting it. PHP debugger allows to execute PHP scripts incrementally, watching the values of all variables in every line
- Dynamic Help: The search boxes lets you to filter and look for as minute a syntax as possible and locates it in seconds.
- Context help on all supported languages. By pressing F1 key the page with detailed description for current tag, attribute or function will be opened
- Portable option: We loved it when we could use it without preliminary installation on our laptops and transfer it anywhere using a usb.
- Code folding (collapsing)
- SQL manager: This allows to produce all necessary actions within a database. Like to add, delete, edit a structure and records in tables, to export data, execute SQL queries. Highlighting and autocompletion works for SQL files also.
- Pair highlighting
- HTML, CSS, PHP code validator
- Support of FTP allows to work straight with a remote server and to do all necessary changes with files;
- Extra Features: Tooltips, navigation on descriptions of functions and included files at withholding of the key of CTRL, viewing of structure of files and project, preview in a browser, book-marks, and all other standard possibilities for work with a code
Now these were some features that decreased our entire work load and made writing algorithms a fun job. Our project consisted hundreds of pages and managing them all would have been a complete mess and headache if I had not came across codelobster. A perfect tool for developers who love to code and test.
Its works smoothly with following plugins in windows environment:
- CMS: Drupal, Joomla
- PHP frameworks: CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Symfony, Yii
- Blogging engine: WordPress
- Template engine: Smarty
Blogger templates do not require any plugin because you can design them directly using XHTML, XML, HTML and CSS. All these are supported by codelobster.
Below I am giving an example of a simple php form that I created for our services page.
You can code it, preview it and inspect it in an extremely comfortable three-split interface. It is really easy to use already built-in functions for clocks, well structured do while and for loops, jQuery variables and much more.
It's a multifunctional portable IDE and is unbelievably free. It comes in three versions i.e. FREE, LITE and PROFESSIONAL. I would highly recommend that you purchase the professional version because if you have several clients and provide service like us then you would need some extra options that aren't present in free version. The free version does not supported plugins I mentioned earlier and has no SQL manager, Code validator and Version Control Systems without which writing and developing big algorithms is not possible. Since we are now learning the Wordpress framework and look forward to develop wordpress plugins, this tool is all that we needed and luckily we found it at the right time for less than $120.
To see the details of these three versions and the pricing details please visit Codelobster Order Details
Build Wordpress right today!
If you are a geeky developer and want to learn how to use codelobster to design and develop high quality wordpress themes then you must check dozens of video tutorials on YouTube to start learning every bit of detail right from today.
See tis video tutorial where you learn how to play with Twenty 10 Wordpress theme to understand the basic structure and connect it to your localhost using Codelobster PHP Edition.
This tool deserves more than just $120 because it is half the price of some of the tasteless tools that we already tried and get lost with their interface. User friendly interface and flexibility of a tool is all that matters. I would highly recommend it to all our readers and fellow developers from both stackoverflow and all those subscribers who contacted us to tell them about how we code templates.
Please let us know how helpful is this tool for you and how far do you think its different from dozens of other editors that sell for pea nuts and are no less than a headache. With this we disclosed yet another secret of our blogging services. :) Take good care of yourselves. Peace and blessings pals! :)
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »