Why this Widget to your Blog?
- A Boost in your Pageviews and Visit stay time on your Blog
- More Tweets, Likes and +1s on your posts due to social sharing buttons
- Access to full analytics in 'Reports' on its Developer page. You can monitor from your account which post had greater page views and which posts were liked the most.
- You can also Customize The Slide's style and functionality (I am working on it)
- Allow readers to opt-out (Users can select whether to turn of the slide or not)
- It appears when the user scrolls to bottom and Hides/contracts when the scroll is up. Thus not distracted the readers attention a lot.
- Its Free and easy-to-install!
How To Add "The Slide" To Blogger?
- Go and Sign up for an account at Simple Reach. During Sign up, give the URL of your blog where you want this widget appear.
- Next Visit your Inbox to activate your account
- One your account page fill the easy instructions given there.
- They will give you a pictorial representation on what to do next. They will ask you to Download your Blogger template by going to Design > Edit HTML > Download Full Template. (I would advise that you first Backup your template and keep it in a safe place.)
- Then you will be asked to upload your template on their site. Do it and you will be taken to a new page where in step#5 you will get a link for the modified copy of your template. Simply download your new modified template from their site and upload it on Blogger.
- Your are all done!
Customize Font Colors and Styles
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »