Show Adsense Ads in Blogger Dynamic Views
- Go To Blogger > Select your blog
- Next to your blog you will see "post list" icon, click it
- From the drop down menu choose "Earnings"
3. There you will see two options. Either you can apply for a new AdSense account or you can link your existing account to blogger. If you are an AdSense publisher and your account is already approved then simply click Link Adsense account and within seconds the public ID of your account will be linked to blogger.
4. You will then see two options Show ads on blog and Insert ads in feeds.
Show ads on blog : This option will provide you with 3 Ad positions or locations. The best option to select is to display ads in both sidebar and below posts. So choose the options as shown in the screenshot below.
Insert ads in feeds : This option will insert an Ad either at the top of each post in your RSS feeds or will display an ad just below the post. I would recommend that you choose to display ads at the top of the feed item for high CTR. The next option is to set the Ad type. Choose Text/image ads for better performance. Next comes Frequency. Set frequency to Every Feed item. Finally you have to decide the Post length. This part rather sounds funny. Why would someone write a post of 50 words or even 250 words when this word limit can make you a victim of recent Google Penguin Penalty? So please write each post of no less than 500 words. Please read the following tutorials and SEO guides to keep yourself protected:
Set Post length to Posts of any length. See the screenshot below for assistance.
5. After you have made the necessary settings, click the "Save settings" button at your top-right
6. Now comes the difficult part! Visit your blog to see Adsense ads appearing just perfectly. :)
Both Ads will appear on blog posts for all views except Classic view where only a leaderboard display below each post. For high AdSense revenue we would recommend you choose sidebar as your default view. The ads would appear both on homepage and blog posts and the post list in the sidebar would surely boost your overall pageviews leading to high Adsense page impressions.
If you would need any general help in integrating AdSense ads in your new layouts then please post your queries and we would love to respond back. If you want help related to adsense then kindly keep your questions precise and related to this tutorial. For some tips on Adsense please read:
Stay tuned for more on Dynamic views. We are looking at every possible way to bring new customization tips. Our next post will be based on customizing major areas of DV like the navigation menu, colors, fonts and sidebar widgets. Till then take good care of yourselves and your loved ones. Peace and blessings pals. :)
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »