1. Titles and Meta descriptions
3. Focus on Keywords
4. Keep your focus dynamic
6. Go where there is lesser competition
7. Look at your content
- Does the content make sense?
- Have I used good grimmer and punctuation and made little spelling mistakes?
- Is the content useful?
- It is unique/original?
- It it worth sharing and linking?
- Is it appropriately detailed?
- Does it have visual content, such as images or videos?
- Does it have examples, references, unique ideas?
- Is it interactive enough with the readers?
- Are there enough calls to action to invoke engagement?
- Does it ask readers questions about their own experiences?
8. How to name your files?
9. Help search engines index your page
10. Headings and sub headings
Learn more; Optimize Blog Post titles using h2 tag
11. Social Bookmarking
12. Anchor texts
13. A word about "nofollow"
14. Optimize Images
15. Tags and categories
16. Update frequently
17. Look at your blog load time
18. Reduce your bounce rate
20. Validation Checks
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »