In our previous post we explained in detail the importance of Google custom search engine with regard to your website internal search and page views, its now time to monetize your search engine to further increase your AdSense for Search revenue. This search engine displays AdSense Ads when a visitor searches for a query at your site/blog, as shown in the screen shot below,
The ads when clicked or even if just viewed by the visitor will increase your Pay Per Click and Page Impressions earning. Now without wasting any further time lets now learn on how to associate your AdSense account with your Custom Search Engine account.
How to Display Ads in Google Custom Search Engine?
After you have successfully created your custom search engine and installed it on blogger, you need to monetize it by following the simple steps below,
1) Go To Manage CSE
2) Click the Control Panel link close to the name of your search engine. In my case it is My Blogger Tricks as shown below,
3) Then click the link Make Money at the left pane,
4) The finally on the next window that appears simply click the option that says "I already have an AdSense account" and fill the simple form with your email ID, postal code and the last 5 digits of your mobile number that you submitted to AdSense while creating an account.
5) Hit the Submit button and you are done!
6) Log into your Adsense Account and simply click the link that may appear at the top of your dashboard which will ask you whether or not you wish to let the Custom Search engine to access your AdSense Ads. Simply click it and enjoy the happy new earning! =)
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »