In 2010 when Facebook introduced the Facebook Like button to help people share interesting stuff with all their friends, some people still needed a more private button that could let them share stuff with specific people. Thus just this year Facebook introduced the Send button, which is the easiest way to privately share things with groups, friends or individuals. In todays tutorial we will learn on how to add this important new social plugin to your blogger blogs.
How To Add Facebook Send Button To Blogger Blogs?
- Go To Blogger > Design > Edit HTML
- Backup your template
- Click Expand widgets templates box
- Search for <data:post.body/>
- and now if you wish to add the send button just below your post titles then add the giant code below just above <data:post.body/> or if you wish that the button may appear at the end of your posts then paste the following code just below <data:post.body/>
<div id="fb-root"></div><script src="http://connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"></script><fb:send href="" font="verdana"></fb:send>
6. Hit save and you are done!
I hope you will enjoy reading these posts too,
If you faced any problem, just let me know. If you enjoyed reading this tutorial then why not send it to a friend by hitting the send button below? :)
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »