Hosting images on DropboxIf you're running a WordPress blog, you can easily host your images on Dropbox.
- Log into your WordPress dashboard and go to Plugins >> Add New
- Search for the plugin named "Pressbox" and install it.
- Go to Settings >> Pressbox
- You will see a set of instructions to get a Dropbox API. Both the “Key” and “Secret” codes are needed to connect your blog to Dropbox. This step is needed to prevent unauthorized access to your Dropbox account. Follow the instructions to the letter and you’ll be just fine.
- After acquiring the codes, press the “Connect your Blog to Dropbox” button and you can start using images in your Dropbox folder for your blog posts.
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »