What is URL Keyword stuffing?
- Keyword matching is used
- Matching against the URL is especially valuable
- Multiple hosts, with keyword-rich hostnames e.g. http://account.free.online.savings.samedaypaydayloansusa.com
- Host/ domain names with repeating keywords, e.g. http://loan.payday.paydayloanspaydayloansusa.com
- URL cluster across same domain, but varied hostnames comprised of keyword permutations
- URL squatting: This is a little different as the spammer is playing on a human tendency to misspell keywords & in effect syphoning traffic off of existing (typically high profile/ traffic) sites. E.g. http://nytime.com (misspelling of http://nytimes.com), http://ebey.com (misspelling of http://ebay.com) etc.
How does Bing detect URL keyword stuffing?
- Site size
- Number of hosts
- Number of words in host/ domain names and path
- Host/ domain/ path keyword co-occurrence (inc. unigrams and bigrams)
- % of the site cluster comprised of top frequency host/ domain name keywords
- Host/ domain names containing certain lexicons/ pattern combinations (e.g. [“year”, “event | product name”], http://www.turbotaxonline2014.com)
- Site/page content quality & popularity signals
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »