Verify your site in Google Webmaster tools
Set up alerts
- Make sure you do not use pirated software on your website. This could include freemium themes, plugins and so on.
- Always use different passwords for your accounts, and keep changing them regularly. Enable two-step verification wherever possible. A lot of people keep the same password for each account, which makes it that much easier to hack them.
- Regularly monitor traffic sources, search queries and landing pages, and to look out for spikes in traffic.
- Choose a good hosting company that's knowledgeable in hacking issues and set up email forwarding in Webmaster Tools
- Change the default table prefix in wp-config to a custom one when installing a new WordPress to lower the risk of the database from being hacked
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »