- Titles are most powerful when it comes to showing how a result is relevant to the user's query. Hence, the titles are optimized for relevance
- It optimizes snippets as well, since they're the most important after titles, and help users decide whether they want to click-through or not
- Last, but not the least, Bing optimizes the display of URLs. Sometimes, URLs will help users gauge the authenticity of a website, or the possible relevance of a result. An Apple iPhone 6 review is much more convincing on www.smartphonereviews.com (just an example) than on www.abc-iloveiphone.com (again, just an example).
How to make sure Bing picks up the right title?
- Trying to keep your title relevant to user queries as best as you can. Avoid long titles with repetitive stop-words such as "and" "or" "is" "they" etc.
- Avoid using generic titles such as "Contact Us" or "About"
- If you embed OpenGraph, etc., make sure it is consistent with the title you want, and that all the fields are correct, for example that your site name is correct
- Is your site listed on online directories such as DMOZ? If so, then make sure your website entry is correct
- Don't block crawlers unless you absolutely have to
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »