Start tracking search terms
Now, follow the following steps to activate tracking.
- Sign into your Google Analytics account, and select the property (website) you want to start tracking
- Click on the Admin button on the top right
- Click on View Settings button under the View (Profile) section.
- You're now in your Profile Settings. Scroll down to see the Site Search Tracking option. It is turned off by default
- Flip the option, and turn the feature on. You'll see a new field appear, asking you for your search query parameters
- Entry all your query parameters, and then save your changes. You have now successfully set up Site Search Tracking.
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »