Installing the Script on Blogger
- Go to Blogger > Templates
- Backup your template
- Tick the "Expand Widget Templates" box
- Search for <head>
- Just below it paste the following JQuery code only if you are not yet using jQuery script on your blog
7. Now search the following code:
<data:post.body/>8. Just below it paste the following code:
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'>Replace the bolded text above with your Adsense code. Remember that the code that you copy from your Google Adsense Account must be first encoded inorder to work with blogger templates. Simply copy the code and then encode it using the following MBT tool.
ADD ENCODED ADSENSE CODE HERE </center>
- Encode your AdSense code using: MBT HTML Encoder
9. Save your template and you are all done!
Visit your blog and then visit any post page, you will see an Ad hanging just perfectly right after the first opening Summary paragraph. :)
Need Help?I am always open to curious and delicious questions so never hesitate asking for help. If your blog has no Read more functionality or you don't know how to add a a jump break then you can try these interesting tutorials:
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »