How does it work?
Associating a YouTube channel with your site
Adding associates in Webmaster Tools
- To add an associate from Webmaster Tools, log into your account, and select the site you want from the dashboard
- Click on Associates under Configuration, and then click Add New User
- Now, enter the email address associated with the YouTube Partner Program account. You will also have to choose the type of user you want to add. Select YouTube, and click Add. The user will then be added as an associate to your site.
Adding associates from YouTube
- Log into your YouTube Partner account, and click on the user menu. Choose Settings >> Associated Website.
- Fill in the page you want your channel to be associated with, and click add
We'll keep you updated about future Google products integration. In the meantime, if you have questions, feel free to ask. Peace :)
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »