Presenting You The RSS Feeder
This widget lets you select your feeds through three options:
- Either Search the Web.
- Or choose from the favorites.
- Or choose from Pre-set links
If you happen to be a sports freak, why don’t you pick up your phone and let this widget help you get the latest sports news. Getting feeds cannot get better than this!
Addicted to the Gaming World?
Let RSS Feeder serve you with fresh news of game releases and gossips.
Time To Get The Weather Forecast?
This widget lets you get the latest weather forecast from your favorite provider.
Want to Get The Tweets?
Moreover, it brings on your phone, the latest tweets that are being made all around the twitter right from the internet world.
We all know that as technology advances, we get addicted to blogging and following different blogs. In your case, it’s either MBT or SEM! :)
Undoubtedly, blogs have shown us a new world, a world that is full of excitement and updates. So why not follow the blogs through this widget and why not MBT? Do not obfuscate yourself by following a dozen blogs at the same time. Let the widget follow a blog for you and keep you updated with what’s going on there.
Do You Wish To Install It? Here You Go
- Go to Download RSS Feeder now!
- Hit Install to get it installed directly to your phone.
- Grab your Android phone, and go to Play Store
- Search for RSS Feeder by Lubna Essa
- Download RSS Feeder Widget with this icon
TO START USING THE WIDGET
- Add this RSS Feeder Widget like you would normally add a widget to your phone.
- There will be a configuration screen appearing on your screen.
- Tap on "Select RSS Feeds" to select the desired source of the RSS feeds.
- Tap on "Change Colour Theme" to select the desired colour theme.
- Next, hit "CREATE WIDGET"
- And that’s it! You’re done!
So What Do You Think?
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »