1. Headlines are FUN to write- Do Not Panic!
2. Do Not limit yourself
3. Decide Your Post title FIRST!
4. Develop Reader’s interest
5. Persuade readers to follow you
6. Capitalization of the words
7. Avoid a cliché in Headlines
8. Follow standard tenses
9. Write in Active voice
10. Do not Add Unnecessary Breaks
11. Be Simple yet effective
12. Write SEO Friendly Headline
13. Use ‘How to’ and Let people Explore
14) Meet Your Readers’ expectations
15. Preview Before Publishing
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »