What is Web Hosting? What Difference will it make?
What is Domain hosting?
- You can not create sub domains
- You can not create multiple email accounts
- You can not create web pages
- You can not create a Forum
- You can not store or upload files
- You can not learn and experience new tools and technologies
- You will always run after free storage services. Everything on your blog will always be owned by someone else. From your contact forms to scripts that you use are stored on third party servers, thus making your blog's load time damn slow.
- You will remain a Blogger and will never grow as a webmaster
What can I create after buying a hosting plan?You can create almost anything using several excellent software found at HostGator control Panel (Cpanel).
Some examples include:
- Blog Software eg: Wordpress, LifeType
- Forum Software
- Gallery Software
- Guestbook Software
- Website Builder
- Mail Software eg: email@example.com
- Social Networking Software eg: Facebook, mySpace
- Wiki Software
- Survey Software
- Billing Software
- Chat Software
- Directory Software
- eCommerce Software
- So on...
HostGator is crazy
How to Host Blogger on HostGator?
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »