Wishing you all a happy new year and a splendid memorable year ahead. Can't believe how quickly time passes, with every blink of a eye time changes colors. Every new year brings surprises with it and every human has his own reserved portion. I just hope the coming happenings should bring love, serenity, success and joy for all of you. Year 2011 was the toughest year for me keeping in view both my family and career. I lost a gem, but at the same time I grew more responsible and thankful for everything around. I learnt to respect and love my dear ones around. I learnt to give first priority to family, second to career and third to friends because everyone respects an established companion so make sure dear brothers that you are not wasting your precious time and remain busy with your struggle for survival.
MBT's achievements so far
I was and am a peanut blogger who learns and shares at the same time. I remember the days back in 2009 when I was begging to God to see a single comment posted at my blog but God is in fact more Generous than we can imagine. Today with over 12000+ readership (Social media + Subscribers) I find it difficult to do justice with numerous comments and love letters posted daily.
Every professional Blogger loves to share his income reports with his readers, I would rather stick to my principles and would instead share what changes did blogging brought around me. Numbers and figures do never make someone big or small what matters is the happiness that you drive out of your endeavors.
Following are some highlights of changes to my Family life:
- This year I managed to financially support my elder brother for three months with his Fabrics Business. He couldn't managed to pay heavy bills so I got the opportunity to offer my help as a thanksgiving for all his love and care that turned me into a man that I am today. The finance helped him with three months utility bills, Area Rent and wages to his salesmen.
- Managed to give a proper burial to my brother Mohammad Shareef who was martyred this year.
- Our little kitty sis's wedding is ahead and thankfully I can play my part as an elder brother to help her with wedding expenditures. I agreed to buy her any dress and jewelry she would wish to buy.
- Mom's monthly expenditure along with all my university expenses from books to clothing, shopping, gadgets, utility bills and other costs, anything you name is paid by this little blog.
Sources of earnings:
- Direct Ads
- Web Designing Services
Following are some highlights of Technical goals achieved:
- MBT became the only non official Blogger Blog with highest alexa Rank in August with a value: 10,282 Alexa Rank. Current value is 11,878 which of course has dropped due to my university exams and my health after the appendix operation. We will push it again with your help and support inshAllah.
- MBT was added to Largest Human Edited Web Directory DMOZ and this gave us the status of Top5 Google Blog Publishers.
- When Google+ was launched back in July 2011, MBT's first breaking news made it appear in Google, Yahoo and Bing for over two months despite Mashable's and Techcrunch strong SMO backup. We successfully sent more than 450 new invites within a month. Some Golden search terms were: "How To Join Google Plus?" and "Join Google+" Probably the highly searched terms at that time when people where crazy to explore this new social media giant.
4. Facebook Video Calling was another new name in search market that made competition more tougher. Mashable and Techcrunch tried every simple formula to turn the Traffic wave towards their networks for this keyword but we were blessed again for being the only blog Alhamdulillah that appeared next to Facebook's official announcement for more than 4 months and it still managed to survive.
NOTE: These keywords are not ordinary words, they are direct, straight product names and without a strong SMO backup ranking high for these search terms is not easy. MBT was lucky in these cases and somehow quick in responding to news updates. The purpose of sharing this info is to make it clear that Google is really generous if you play your game logically.
5. Expanded MBT's network with web hosting and now more exciting resources could be availed for free download along with tons of new widgets and templates. This blog is hosted at blogger.com for free but its sub domains are hosted at hostagtor.
Launching Services Demo Page
We had plans to launch a blogger forum where off-topic questions could be openly discussed and where you could interact more openly with each other and grow this beautiful community even more with your unique ideas and sharings but unfortunately I was flooded with guests from every corner at home and could not manage to present it to you today so we instead worked on the services page and designed its main page which is still under development. Have a look at some of the services that we will be offering to interested readers from January 2012 onwards.
Managed to create a 404 error page too. Add your name next to this link and see a 404 redirect:
404 error pages can not be added to blogger blogs because blogspot files are hosted at blogger and you can not access the web server for it. Though you can create 404 error pages for sub domains of your blogger blogs. Like we did.
The forum will be released very soon inshAllah. It will be a lot more fun solving all your technical problems via a forum where we would be able to even laugh and joke openly.
New Year Resolutions?
I have made up my mind to control my anger as much as I can. Most of my friends suggest that I should. :p What are your new year resolutions? What exciting goals did you achieve?
Wish you all a successful and happy life ahead. Be kind to your loved ones, honest to your God, caring to your family and loyal to your friends. Continue blogging with more determination and keep learning and applying. Don't get frustrated, your efforts do surely pay. Keep pushing yourself and don't give anyone the chance to say that you can't do it. You are a gem that the world still needs to discover. Let us all benefit from you as much as possible. Peace and blessings be upon you all dear brothers and sisters. Happy new year 2012! :)Filed Under: Announcement, Blogging tips, News, Tech Info
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »