UPDATE: Please also read Facebook Video settings for best quality color display by setting up webcam
How do I set up video calling?To start a video call with a friend you will first need to complete a quick, one-time setup:
- To call a friend, click the video icon at the top of your chat window.
- Simply click the “Set Up” button and follow the easy instructions for how to set up video calling on your favorite browser.
- Once installed successfully the video call will start automatically or you can ring back your friend by clicking the video call button at the top right corner of your friends profile
How do I start a video call with a friend?After the one-time set up you are now ready to make your first call:
- Visit your friend’s profile and click the “Call” button in the top right corner. You can also click the video icon at the top of the chat window.
- When your friend answers, be patient and wait for sometime till both your web cams are inter connected.
- If your friend is unavailable or offline, you can leave a video message. That's indeed more like Yahoo's Voice service.
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »