I shared a tutorial earlier on how to add a Recent Posts Widget provided by Feedburner. However just this year blogger introduced their own Feed widget that takes the URL of your FEED and displays the links to your posts with some limited options. The widget by feedburner however has many options but if you need a shortcut then here it is:
Add Recent Posts Widget To Blogger
- Go To Blogger > Design > Page Elements
- Click "Add a Gadget"
- Choose the FEED Widget
4. Select it and submit in it the FEED URL of your posts which looks like this,
5. Replace http://zailab.blogspot.com with your blog link
6. Click Continue
7. You then have 4 options. You can at most display 5 links, with dates, author names and you can make them to open in a new window. I will recommend that you keep the default settings.
8. Hit Save and you are done!
If you want more control over your options and wish to add a recent posts widget just like mine then try the Feedburner Recent Posts Widget
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »