How to add the +1 Button to Blogger?
- Go To Blogger > Design > Edit HTML
- Backup your template
- Search for </head>
- Paste the code below just above </head>
<g:plusone size="standard" expr:href="data:post.url"/>
- You can display it to "left" and "right" by adjusting left
- You can change standard to medium, small or tall. Choose the size that may blend your template.
6. If you want the button to appear below blog posts then add the button code just below <data:post.body>
7. Save your template to see it working. Have fun! :>
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »