How I solved The Error?
- Make a Backup Copy Of Your template
- View Your Website in IE and you will observe that the error no more appears
- If the Error appeared again then Trash out the last Java code that you added
- Continue and repeat the process
- If no Error appeared then re-add the trash out Java Code in your template but in a different location
- If the Error appeared again then permanently delete that Java Code from your template
- You Are Done!
In my case what caused me 23% Traffic loss daily from IE8 was a Search box provided by Lijit. The code looks like this,
I am really glad I got rid of this extremely disappointing error which caused me great loss for a month.
If you really want to enjoy browsing the internet then please stop using IE and start using Mozilla Firefox. Mozilla is used by developers, designers and normal net surfers and it is best in every aspect. That's what I believe in.
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »