YouTube Statistics 2011
- More than 13 million hours of video were uploaded during 2010 and 35 hours of video are uploaded every minute .
- The equivalent of 150,000+ full-length movies in theaters each week .
- More video is uploaded to YouTube in 60 days than the 3 major US networks created in 60 years .
- 70% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US .
- YouTube is localized in 25 countries across 43 languages .
- YouTube's demographic is broad: 18-54 years old .
- YouTube reached over 700 billion playbacks in 2010 .
- According to http://www.website-monitoring.com/blog/2010/05/17/youtube-facts-and-figures-history-statistics/ , YouTube exceeds 2 billion views a day .
- Average person spends 15 minutes a day on YouTube .
- 70% of YouTube's traffic comes from outside the US .
1- First things first : Video Ranking & Views!
2- Keep Video Titles Keyword Specific
3- Comment On Other Videos With a Linkback
4- Next make video responses
5- Video Time Duration
This can be done by placing your logo or URL at the beginning of your video .
6- Choose Suitable Time To Upload Your Videos
7- Create Better Quality Engaging Videos
8- Make Your Videos Viral
9- Have Patience
About the Guest Author:
Amna Masood Khawaja has always been a valuable MBT contributor, smooth writer, and a kind socializing person. She is pursuing her B.E Degree in Computer and Information System Engineering. During her Leisure time she loves to share and post her Random Rumblings.
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »