On April 21, 2009 Google Inc. introduced the "Google Profile". Google profile is more like creating your online portfolio where people can read about you in detail. You can write about your work experience, location, education and business. Most importantly you can add dofollow links to your websites. When people search for your name, your profile will appear at the bottom of the search results if you are one of the top matches. The new Google buzz service can be used only if you have a Google profile where people can follow you and keep themselves up to date with your daily buzzes. In order to create your Personal Google Profile Page then Kindly follow the steps below,
How To Create a Google Profile Page?
- Visit Google Profile page Google Profile and click "Create my profile".
- Enter your Google username and password
- Fill out the vacant blanks with relevant data. Make sure you fill out your first and last name the same as you did for Gmail. Changing your name on your profile will change it on all Google product services like Gmail and Blogger.
- In The Links column Submit first and foremost your Website Link and then Links to your Social Networking Profiles if any. The lesser the links the better the PR juice flow to your website
- Click Create profile to save this initial information.
- You can further add more info by simply clicking the Edit Links available on your profile.
- Finally you have created an Online Profile which will take short to appear on Google search results when people search for you name.
The Video Below will help you further,
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »