What are Enhanced sitelinks?
How to add Enhanced Sitelinks?
- From your Bing Ads dashboard, go to the Ad Extensions tab and choose Sitelink Extensions
- Select the sitelink extension you want to add Enhanced Sitelinks to by checking the box on the left-hand side of your screen
- Click on Edit an extension from the Edit drop-down menu
- Click on the sitelink(s) you want to add a description to, and then write in your description(s)
- You can also choose the Device preference by checking the Mobile box. Bing Ads will give preference to those Sitelinks in mobile devices. Note that Enhanced Sitelinks is currently not supported in mobile devices. You can select the Mobile preference without entering Sitelink descriptions
- Click Save and repeat for other Sitelinks
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »