Why use Disqus?
- Email notifications for each comment
- Custom comment avatars
- Moderation by email or mobile
- You can easily post comment, vote, even share comments to social networks.
- You can easily subscribe to comments.
- More comments and increased engagement
Adding Disqus to your Blogger blog
- First up, log onto your Disqus account. If you don't have any, create a new one
- Click no the Add Disqus to your site option at the top
- Time to fill out your site profile!
- Click on Finish Registration, and choose Blogger as your platform on the next screen
- Click on Add [Your Blog Name] to my Blogger site
- Now click on the Add Widget button on the next window. You have successfully added the Disqus commenting system to your blog. It will appear automatically under your blog posts
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »