- The site must rank number one for the target query
- Search robot friendly site navigation navigation - use of sitemap recommended
- Site must have high traffic as small sites don't get sitelinks
- Customize titles and meta descriptions of the internal pages
- Internal pages must be robust and valuable, and should contain unique content
How to get Sitelinks?
- Make sure your navigation is easy to parse by robots. The easiest way to see if it is would be to use Google Webmaster Tools and use the fetch as Googlebot tool. This shows you how your site looks without all of the excess scripts and elements you include for usability. Some webmasters recommend a navigation structure using HTML5 nav tags, spiced up with CSS and links.
- Make sure your navigation is organized to present a nicely ordered list of pages. Specifically, you’re looking to apply quality over quantity; a few valuable pages as top-level links are better than a wide array of mid-level links.
- Make sure your website has a unique brand name. The presence of sitelinks relies on being the clear, obvious choice for the destination of a query. If you share a brand name with another site, or if your band name is something too generic to pick out specifically, you’re going to have issues.
- Make sure each page on your site has a unique meta title and description. This is just good SEO practice. Google won’t display sitelinks if the titles and descriptions of all of those sitelinks are identical.
- Make sure the content of each page is unique and valuable. Google provides sitelinks to enhance the user experience by directing them to the pages they want to see, rather than forcing them to go through your homepage. If there are no pages they want to see, there will be no sitelinks.
Can you pick your own sitelinks?
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »