Multiple breadcrumb navigation
- As mentioned above, try to explain the site structure in the best possible manner within a single breadcrumb navigation. If you're going for multiple ones, then classify the first one in the best way possible.
- Only use breadcrumbs when they help a user: for large, multi-level websites. These are for user first of all; if they also help SEO – that’s an additional benefit. Don’t add breadcrumbs just for the sake of adding good internal anchor text.
- Do not link the current page to itself (the last step in the breadcrumbs should be un-linked);
- Use breadcrumbs consistently (this makes the user browsing your website feel safer and allows him to faster familiarize himself with how the site is structured)
- Do not use breadcrumbs in the page <title> tag. It would make the titles too long, and kill their SEO value
- Do not replace main navigation with breadcrumbs (breadcrumbs visualize your website structure horizontally while the main navigation shows its vertical structure listing its other categories and content types);
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »