- Easy visual editor - You can create sites and ads using the visual editor without having to worry about the underlying HTML or CSS
- Full hands-on control - Comfortable with doing some coding? You can take over the visual editor anytime, and edit all of the code by hand, giving you full flexibility. Switch between the design view and code view just like any WYSIWYG editor!
- Cool animations - With this tool, you can easily build cool transition slides and animations, without having to worry much about the frames or the rest of the stuff at the back-end
- 3D effects - Create and manipulate 3D content utilizing an array of tools and the power of CSS3. Rotate objects and even 2D designs along any axis, visualizing 3D transformations and translations as you author
- Illustration tools - You can import assets from any other suite or use the built-in illustration tools to create vector-style artwork. Easily create HTML tags in your designs with the Tag tool!
- Ad-workflow - Easily publish ads through any platform, whether it be DoubleClick Studio, AdMob, or any other
Get Google Web Designer now!To get the desktop software, just go to the download link below (not a direct link), and click on the Download button at the bottom. It'll prompt you to accept the License Agreements, after which you'll be taken to the download page.
Download Google Web Designer
Check this cool application out, and give us feedback on what you think. If you need help with it, we'll soon be putting up some tutorials, so stay tuned :) Filed Under: Google, News
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »