The Paid Discovery Feature:
How does it work?
- Age and Gender.
Why Paid Discovery?
- Better Demographics and Targeting - The traditional PPC mechanisms don’t really focus on the demographics and focus on getting you the view only. However, this feature gets you the right type of audience you need on your website by providing you extensive targeting options.
- Paid as well as unpaid Visits - Parallel to the paid targeting, the free one is also operational and your URL will be stumbled upon by both, the paid as well as the unpaid visitors which would grow directly with your free stumbles that you earn from the paid service.
- Discovery Guaranteed - The problems with free stumbles it, you don’t know if someone will actually stumble upon it or not. The money eradicates this problem as you do get the viewer and that too an interested one and not just a ghost visitor (someone who comes and just moves on).
- Affordable - Paid Discovery is proven to be more feasible than marketing on Facebook and other such platforms and that is probably because of its lower pricing and higher success chances. The charges are $0.05 for basic, $0.10 for standard and $0.25 for premium stumbles.
- Tracking made possible - The normal stumbles cannot properly be monitored with any tool and from a marketing point of view, this is a great disadvantage of the feature. The Paid Discovery service can however be tracked in detail by the Google Analytics which makes marketing easier and simplified.
- Device based Traffic - Nowhere you get to choose the device your advertisement will run on and naturally it will run on every one of them. But if your website is not optimized for smartphones, you’re getting negatives reviews for sure. Paid Discovery offers you to select the device you want to preview your website on and it will be done that way.
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »