Who is a Pro Blogger?
- Has a lot of traffic. Not just a decent amount, but a great amount of traffic, much more than an average blogger.
- Posts regularly, at least once a day or more.
- Has a large fan following on his own blog and social media.
- Has presence on major events related to the online community and speaking panels etc.
- Is considered as a pro or a 'guru' in his particular niche.
- Who has been blogging for a long time, and has many posts to his name
- Who posts quality content, and provides authentic information which the others trust.
- Who, most importantly, earns a full time living from his blog, even if the blog is not his primary source of income.
- And more...
Who is a celebrity
- Is famous for the work he does
- Has a large fan following, probably even a few paparazzi following him around all the time
- is good at the work which he does, which is why he is famous for it.
- Shows up on some public events, such as charity fund-raisers, does volunteer work (e.g. Angelina Jolie worked as a goodwill ambassador for the U.N) etc.
- Who, most importantly, makes a full time living from the work he does, and lives off it. It is his primary, if not the only, source of income
What's the difference then?
- A. One who writes about professional stuff on his blog?
- B. One who earns a living from his blog?
- C. One who has no day job and who only works on his blog full time?
- D. One who does not work on his blog full time, but still drives a decent amount of traffic?
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »