Integrating your RSS Feed with both twitter and facebook is really important so that your articles may be circulated as much as possible to drive new visitors to your blog. At present FEED integration is not possible with google+ but I am sure we will find a way for it too very soon. If you visit MBT's Facebook Fan Page then you can observe Twitter tweets on my wall. Those tweets doesn't only contain post updates from this blog but also contain my normal daily life sharings with loyal readers. In today's tutorial we will not only learn how to connect your RSS or Atom Feeds to twitter but we will also learn how to connect twitter to Facebook. This is the normal way that we apply to circulate MBT updates. Lets do it then!
Connect Blog Feed To Twitter
For doing this we need a free server that may handly all the fuss. It will also give your detail analysis of the impressions made on your feed links shared on twitter. TwitterFeed is the only client which is now serving more than Four million RSS feeds
- Create an account at twitterfeed
- And follow the easy instructions there
- They will ask you to submit your twitter username. Your twitter username is actually your twitter profile title. In my case my twitter URL is twitter.com/mybloggertricks So mybloggertricks is my username.
- During the process they will also ask you to submit your blog RSS link. Provide them with your feedburner link which looks something like this,
This is all data that you will need to successfully connect your blog RSS to Twitter.
Connect Twitter To Facebook
This step is extremely easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Log in your Twitter account
- Go To Settings
- You will see tabs like
4. Choose the Profile tab
5. On that page just under bio you will see the option to connect Twitter to Facebook.
6. Click connect to give Twitter an access to your Facebook account. You can either connect twitter to your Facebook profile or Facebook fan page. If you have a blog or site then connect it to your Fan page.
7. Finally hit the Save button and you are all done!
Write a new message of 140 characters on twitter and tweet it. You will find it appearing on your Fan page. Next whenever you write a new blog post, it will automatically get posted on both your Twitter and Facebook accounts. Keep playing, Have fun! :)
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »