The 4 Step Procedure
The first step makes sure that you are aware of the basic knowledge regarding the restoration process. So read about the basic root problem:
- Get To The Root Of The Problem - Blame The Spammers
- The Attack Of The Clones
- Coyotes, Hyenas, And Turkeys
There can be 3 types of cases with blogs that are penalized. Either:
- Blog Locked For Suspected TOS Violation ( you have to wait here as you cant process, unless blogger gives out their final verdict against your blog.)
- Blog Removed For TOS Violation (In this case you have to click the link(s) on your Blogger dashboard that would point you towards help articles that would point you towards the right direction)
- Blog Locked For TOS Violation (Again login to Blogger dashboard and follow the link)
Here you have to submit an appeal against your blog being suspended (or any other mentioned case). Simply enter your blog URL and click submit.
Step 4: Act and Appeal (Write a report)
Now that you have provided your blog's link in step 3, you have to write a polite report to Blogger team mentioning your case. The report can only be written in BHF (Blogger Help Forum) : Something is Broken
Remember brevity and politeness counts.
-What to write in the report?
In your report, state that you have submitted the review and appeal requests, and when (date) you submitted them.Once you have written the report, you would be given further guidelines to proceed from Blogger help folks.
Do read these to avoid any future problems
Guest Post by Hassam Ahmad Awan. MBT's Gold Star Guest Author.
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »