How to delete a blog?
- Go To blogger
- Click the Settings link under the chosen blog
- While in Basic page you will see an option of Blog Tools. This tool gives you three options. You can either import, export or delete a blog.
- First choose the Export blog option so that you may keep a backup copy of your blog incase you needed it. Specify a location and save the xml file.
- After you have exported the blog now you can Choose to Delete blog
Restore a deleted Blog
- Go to your blogger Dashboard
- Below all your blogs you will find a link that says "Show all". Blogger hides the deleted blogs on your dashboard in order to reappear them simply click the "Show all" link.
- Then you will be able to see your deleted blog
Things you Must do while Deleting a Blog
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »