Google Plus unlike any other social networking site provides you with multiple privacy options. You have complete control over your account and privacy. You can choose what to share with whom. Sometimes you don't want a person to follow you in any circle so you can easily delete that person from all your circles. You can not just remove someone from a circle but you can even block that person permanently. This world is full of envoy, jealousy and hatred so you must know how to tackle them if you encounter them in your circle list. These people can be even those who spam your profile or leave comments that you don't like. So lets kick all those who don't deserve to be in your circle.
How To Remove or Block Someone From All Circles?
Follow these easy steps:
- Go To your Google Plus Account
- Click the Circles Tab at the top
- You will see the following page,
5. Select anyone who you want to remove or block. Simply click a badge/person
6. Now towards the right you will find some links as shown below,
7. To remove someone simply click the Remove link. If you wish to block some one then click the More Actions link and choose Block as shown below,
8. You can also select multiple people and remove or block them all with a click of a mouse.
9. That's it!
If you needed any help just feel free to post your question in the comments box below.
Need Quick Help within 24 Hours? ASK NOW
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while editing your Blog Template then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your order details by Clicking Here »